Upcoming EventsApr21Mon6:30 pm MOPS and MOMSnext MeetingMOPS and MOMSnext MeetingApr 21 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pmOur meeting topic will be The Author of Our Story; The Ultimate Masterpiece. MOPS and MOMSnext are joint ministries for mothers of children ages 0-12 [...]Apr22TueApr26SatApr27Sun9:30 am New Attender’s ReceptionNew Attender’s ReceptionApr 27 @ 9:30 amIf you are relatively new to our community here at Grace, we would like to invite you and your family to a New Attender’s Reception. [...]
A warm welcome awaits you at Grace Brethren Church!
News & Announcements
- HOLY WEEK WORSHIP SERVICES
- NEW ATTENDER’S RECEPTION
- Moms, You Are Invited!
- Relay For Life of Calvert County
- PRAYER SHAWL MINISTRY MEETING
- GRACE-FULL FOOTSTEPS FUNDRAISER
- GBC—Where Everybody Knows Your Name
- COME JOIN OUR GBC SOFTBALL TEAM
- THIS SUNDAY 4/13 IS THE DEADLINE TO ORDER EASTER FLOWERS
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT THREE-FOLD COMMUNION
- Gigantic Yard Sale
- INSIDE OUT
- 144 Envelopes
- VBS is Coming!!
- Grace Church at West Shore
We at Grace Brethren Church believe that the local church, a consistent gathering of believers who share common beliefs and goals, is God’s plan. It enables us to fulfill Jesus’ command to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything He has commanded us (Matthew 18:19-20). Grace Brethren Church exists to encourage Jesus’ followers through community and worship, and to equip them to live according to His commands.