VBS In Your Own Backyard
We are so excited to announce that VBS WILL BE HAPPENING this year! With one modification, though. Instead of you bringing your kids to VBS, we’re bringing VBS to your kids.
This summer, on July 28 through the 30, we’ll be using a quarantine-friendly VBS called BOLT. With minimal preparation, easy-to-follow instructions, and a video that leads you and your kids step-by-step through each of the 3 days. BOLT is designed for you to perform with your family at home. It’s so simple!
Tell me more about Family Friendly Bolt VBS where your kids will learn to Listen to, Focus on, and Follow Jesus!
- Times: Whatever works for you! It takes about an hour and a half to complete each day.
- Quarantine friendly, minimal prep, and a video that leads you step by step through each of the three days.
- So easy a middle schooler lead it – actually, what a great idea!
- Still quarantining? Use this for your family only!
- Beginning to socialize with a few families? Do it together with them!
- Have some neighbors who would like to join? What an easy and fun way to share the good news of Jesus with our community!
- Can’t participate on those days? You can still register and use Bolt VBS whenever it’s convenient for your family!
- Still not sure? Take a look at a sample of Day 2 here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2622ZaE0BX0&feature=youtu.be
- Have questions? Email email@example.com