CARING FOR YOUR AGING PARENTS – MARCH 7
Seminar on Wednesday, March 7th in the amphitheater from 6:45-8:15 pm. Join Pastor Dario and Dr. Chris Buckingham from Life Christian Counseling to receive Biblical encouragement on addressing the needs of your aging parents in a Christ-like way.
THE WAY OF THE MASTER: BASIC TRAINING COURSE
Join Pastor Joe for this 6 week Evangelism course starting March 21st. We will meet in the Middle School Rm. Wednesday evenings from 6:45-8:15 pm
- SANCTUARY PREP TEAM VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! If you are interested in helping with a ministry but do not have a whole lot of extra time to spare, this is the ministry for you. Just one hour every 6 weeks will help us tremendously! Please consider helping this team keep the inside of our church welcoming and inviting for everyone! Call the church office if you are interested or have more questions. 301-855-2955.
- THE 10 CONDIMENTS COOKING TEAM: is in need of folks to help with kitchen clean-up after dinner on the 4th Wednesday of each month. We ask for helpers to be in the kitchen from 6:00 to 8:30 pm, and ask for Jackie Amick.
- USHER TEAM! Men of Grace, we are in need of ushers. If you are interested, contact Jack Wallenfelt – email@example.com.
- FRIENDSHIP REGISTRY! We help track attendance and reach out to new visitors from our Friendship Registry on Sundays. Choose a month to serve (just 4 Sundays a year) or fill in as a sub. If interested, please contact Ron or Betty Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STEPHEN MINISTRY! Our congregation’s Stephen Ministry equips lay-people (Stephen Ministers) to provide one-to one Christian care to people in our congregation who are experiencing difficulties in their lives. How Can You be Involved? Do you have the gift of mercy, encouragement, or intercession? ° PRAY for God to bring hope and healing through our Stephen Ministry. ° PRAY for those who God is calling to be Stephen Ministers. ° PRAYFULLY consider God’s call to become a Stephen Minister. Contact Matt Leach if you are interested in helping or would like further information about this ministry – 301-855-2955.